ATS - US-2000 Models - Used
These like-new semi-automatic banding machines are used to band or automatically tape nearly any product.
With very low cycle counts, these machines feature the same full-factory warranty as a brand new machine. They have been responsibly used for a very short time and will give years of hassle-free service. Our world-class technicians have meticulously inspected and certified them for sale.
Reasons to consider a used machine:
- Need a back-up machine to your current bander?
- Want to step up to this top-of-the line, semi-automatic Ultra-sonic banding machine?
- Need to protect or up-grade your brand image?
- 360 x 260 / 30 mm machines
- Digital operator interface and controls
- Ultrasonic sealing technology
- Up to 35 bands per minute
- Low maintenance
- Extensive selection of banding materials
- Felins’ tech-services help-line
*Subject to in-stock machines and some geographical considerations may apply
Banding Materials with Unsurpassed Quality
- Designed to flow through ATS banding machines without jams or breakage
- Large stock of paper and plastic banding material readily available in US distribution centers
- Guaranteed to work consistently and reliably
- Variable strength ultra-sonic weld
- Pre-printable for branding and product information
- Inline, live printing – variable data, bar codes, expiration dates, etc.
- Colors available
- Sustainable & recyclable
- PAPER – We carry a variety of different papers for low-tension banding needs. Options include kraft paper (brown) and white paper in varying widths and thicknesses.
- PLASTIC – Showcase your product with transparent material. Our plastic banding materials are stronger than paper for more security and allow for product viewing through the clear plastic banding material. Colors also available.
- CUSTOM – Our material specialists can recommend the best option, including custom printing your logo, instructions for your customer, or bar codes for product identification.
Sustainability, especially from food processors, is demanded by consumers today. One hot dog maker identified a way to reduce packaging for club packs by 62% and kept the essential security and brand recognition packaging needed for their product.
We finally found a solution for our very slippery small bottle neck labels. The banding solution from Felins works great to band our labels for transit to the bottling line. We have far fewer damaged labels and less scrap at the bottling line
We needed a way to secure our medical packs that kept them clean and secure, and were also easy for staff to unpack when needed. The wrapping and banding solution Felins gave us fit all our criteria. We are very happy with our choice and are looking at other ways to use this technology.
I want to tell you, this is the quickest and best support I have ever had. Expectations exceeded. I sent a video clip and some pictures to a technician at Felins and they immediately diagnosed my problem.