Too long. Too wide. Too dense. Too difficult to bundle. How can you package long, awkward or wood pieces that are too large? What's the best way to wrap wood bundles?
These are concerns we've heard from customers in the wood and lumber industries for years. With products that vary in size, density and shape, it's no wonder the wood industry struggles to find one-machine-fits-all solutions. That's where we come in. As a member of WMMA (Wood Machinery Manufacturers of America), Felins has been a trusted partner in the wood industry for years. We're committed to providing wood wrapping machines to bundle even the most difficult products. We can help you package long pieces of vinyl flooring, wood molding and trim, we can even help you wrap and package odd shaped pieces. Our stretch wrapping machines do all of the work for you with adjustable settings so you can control how tightly you'd like the plastic film to wrap, combined with our flexible stretch film material, your beautiful woodwork is secured and protected. Our systems can be semi-automatic or fully-automated and we can help you integrate into your current production process.
Additional benefits include:
- Variety of Technologies and Materials: We can help define the appropriate solution for your budget and production volumes, with different material options to choose from including stretch wrap, shrink film, and custom & pre-printed paper and plastic banding
- Custom and Automated Options: We offer semi-automatic solutions for smaller operations or fully-automated systems and can help you customize any system to meet your needs
- Secure For Transit: Our plastic film is designed to run on our machines, thus providing you with the best formula for a secure and strong hold that will protect your packaged wood products
- Improve Bundle Presentation: Craftsmanship is important in the wood industry. Our packaging solutions won't damage or stick to your product. The plastic film adheres to itself, with no messy glues,sticky tapes, or adhesives.
- Eliminate Product Damage: Manually wrapping large and awkwardly shaped products can lead to product damage. Let our wood wrapping machines do the work.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
For more information on our machines, feel free to browse them below. Here's a video if you'd like to watch our wood wrapping technology in action.