Are you looking for packaging solutions for consumer goods? Do you need packaging equipment for products of various shapes and sizes? What options are there for sustainable retail packaging? Consumer trends aren't what they were yesterday. The ways people learn, think and shop change nearly constantly, making it more important than ever to capture consumers with attractive packaging that's unique and sustainable. Felins can help your company find the right packaging equipment and packaging machines. From banding to shrink wrapping, we offer commercial packaging solutions that can significantly reduce packaging materials used while making your product display-ready for store shelves or safely protected for the challenging requirements of e-commerce.
Additional benefits include:
- Secure For Transit: Our packaging solutions can help protect your products for transportation.
- Adhesive-Free: Our packaging material can be removed without a knife, cutters, or scissors.
- Variety of Technologies and Materials: We have 8 different product technologies to choose from and our expert representatives can show you different solutions based on your application. We can take in a sample of your product and test it for free.
- Custom and Automated Options: We offer semi-automatic for smaller operations or fully-automated systems. Felins can customize any system to meet your needs.
- Eco-Friendly and Recyclable Options: We have recyclable papers, recyclable plastics, transparent films for showcasing products, and compostable materials to give you the flexibility to meet consumer demands for sustainable packaging solutions.
- Additional Marketing: Pre-printable banding is available for additional branding and product information
- Inline Printers: Our bander machines can be integrated with inline printers for consumer information, variable data, bar codes, expiration dates, lot codes, QR codes, and more.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
For more information on our consumer goods packaging solutions, click on the thumbnails below for more details about each machine. To see our machines in action, click play: