Invaluable memories, important news, instructions for operation. Whether they're photo cards or equipment manuals, these items need to be protected.
Why risk damaging high-end printed materials by packaging them by hand or with inappropriate industrial materials when you can safely bundle them, damage-free, with high-quality material and little-to-no manual labor? Commercial printing companies integrate our paper packaging machines to help keep printed material secure and undamaged by banding or shrink wrapping high-end printed materials. We provide semi-automatic, or fully automated, high speed banding systems for large print jobs that include in-line control and sequential shutdown for in-line integration of product. Felins focuses on banding solutions with a variety of material options including recyclable paper and plastic, transparent films, and compostable materials, to help you keep up with customer demands. Our banding and packaging machines can secure your printed products with zero damage, creating an end-user friendly presentation and unboxing experience. With minimal material, you can package products expertly while marketing on the band. We use ultra-sonic cold welding technology, unique to our machines, creating a seal that does not stick to your product. The material adheres to itself, with no glues, tapes, or adhesives that can attract dirt or debris during transportation. From paper bundling machines to packaging equipment, we're committed to improving your bundle integrity while optimizing productivity and minimizing operational costs.
Additional benefits include:
- Minimize Damage and Rework: Reduce manual applications, less overruns of high quality printed corrugated products to compensate for strap damage.
- Fully Custom & Automated Systems Available: Our equipment ranges from semi-automated stand-alone machines to fully automated systems. Our systems can create perfectly aligned stacks of prints, thanks to the automatic alignment on all sides of the banding machine. We can help define the appropriate solution for your budget and production volumes.
- Variety of Materials: Lots of material options to choose from including custom & pre-printed
- Variable Data Printers: Inline, live printing for variable, time-sensitive data
- Semi-Automatic or Fully Automatic: We offer semi-automatic solutions for smaller operations or fully-automated systems that can count, stack, and band or wrap your print applications from cards and envelopes to photos and brochures.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
For more information on our machines, click on the thumbnails below for more details about each machine. To see our banding machines in action, click play: