Mission and Values
Sustainability is our passion. We're inspired to create innovative alternatives because every packaging decision should help, not hurt, our planet.
- BE RAD. Be reliable, accountable dependable
- HAVE FUN. Enjoy your work, life is too short not to!
- AIM FORWARD. Create, innovate, continuously improve and excel personally and as a team
- RISE ABOVE. Operate with honesty and integrity in all you do
- CANDOR WITH CARE. Be honest and direct but never mean or hurtful
- COMMIT TO ALL CUSTOMERS. Customer commitment comes first, both internally and externally
FOUNDER: FRED E LINS
In 1921, Fred E Lins invented an efficient way to tie sausage links and leveraged his invention to start a revolutionary new packaging company. Fred’s never ending drive for continuous improvement and efficiency is what still motivates us today. Our passion for creating alternative, sustainable packaging solutions gives our customers a competitive advantage.
Since 1921, we've expanded on Fred's tying technology and now offer solutions including:
- Paper and plastic banding (heat-seal and ultrasonic)
- Automatic rubber banding
- Shrink wrapping
- Stretch film
- Tying (of course!)
These solutions range from easy-to-use table top units to fully automated and custom engineered, high speed systems. Our application experts will consult with you to determine the best solution for your needs.
Our bundling solutions use less packaging material and space than traditional packaging methods and help reduce labor costs. Since 1921, we've placed a strong focus on innovative, sustainable bundling. That's why our customers continue to look to us for the best solutions for their operations.
Today, we're still located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin but have global reach. We work with Global Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 giants across a variety of industries. We'd love to help you reduce costs and improve efficiency with a Felins solution!
Want to join the Felins Team? See our current open positions.