ATS - US-2100 Models
The US-2100 plastic banding machine uses ultrasonic welding for adhesive-free labeling and sleeving. A heavy-duty, semi-automatic banding machine, the US-2100 offers the same benefits of the US-2000 but can accommodate bands up to 4" wide, giving you optimal space for branding and labeling. In addition to ultrasonic welding technology, this ATS banding machine includes other unique features such as:
- Diverse number of machine options, configurations, sizes and features
- Easy to set-up, use and maintain
- Robust ultra-sonic welding technology
- Digital operator interface
- Contains a long roll dispenser
- Highly versatile for limitless applications
- Limitless options for materials (see Materials tab below)
- Many models do not require costly compressed air
- “Branding with banding”- custom imprinting on the material
- Automation and customization options available
- Complimentary operator and service training available
- World class local service and support
Provide us with a few details in the contact form on this page and we’ll have an experienced packaging consultant show you how bundling can reduce your packaging material and labor costs.
BANDING MATERIALS WITH UNSURPASSED QUALITY
- Designed to flow through ATS banding machines without jams and breakage
- Large stock of paper and plastic banding material in US distribution centers
- Guaranteed to work consistently and reliably
- Variable strength ultrasonic weld
- Pre-printable for branding and consumer interation
- Print in-line for consumer information – variable data, bar codes, expiration dates, etc.
- Colors available
- Sustainable & recyclable
- PAPER – We carry a variety of different papers for low-tension banding needs. Options include kraft paper (brown) and white paper in varying widths and thicknesses.
- PLASTIC – Showcase your product with transparent material. Our plastic banding materials are stronger than paper for more security and allow for product viewing through the clear plastic banding material. Colors also available.
- CUSTOM – Our material specialists can recommend the best option, including custom printing your logo, instructions for your customer, or bar codes for product identification.
When we installed the automated label banding machine, our results were immediate and impressive. Our throughput improved by 60% over the hand labor process.
Sustainability, especially from food processors, is demanded by consumers today. One hot dog maker identified a way to reduce packaging for club packs by 62% and kept the essential security and brand recognition packaging needed for their product.
I am happy to say, all 23 banding machines are installed and working well in our bank.
I want to tell you, this is the quickest and best support I have ever had. Expectations exceeded. I sent a video clip and some pictures to a technician at Felins and they immediately diagnosed my problem.
I have additional questions. Who should I speak to?
Fill out our contact form and a member of our Sales team reach out to answer any questions you may have. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 843-5667 to get in contact with a Sales Representative.
Does banding use adhesives or glues?
Our ultrasonic banding technology does NOT require heat or adhesives to apply label bands. In fact, we refer to it as a "cold weld." With a sonotrode and generator inside the machines, ultrasonic welds are made in seconds, adhering banding material to itself.
Are strapping and banding the same?
They're similar but banding is distinct with its wider yet thinner material that offers exceptional tension with zero damage to the bundled product. Also, using an ultrasonic weld instead of a heat weld improves machine performance and decreases the likelihood of jams and maintenance problems over time. Our systems have tension-adjustable ultrasonic technology. This allows for custom welds to be created for nearly any application; material can be welded just strong enough to pull apart or strong enough to require a tool for removal
Can we test our products on your machines?
Yes! Reach out to email@example.com or call (800) 843-5667 to get in contact with a sales manager to discuss your banding project.
Is banding expensive?
The most widely believed myth about banding is that the technology and consumables are too expensive. However, the most widely overlooked statistics (and prices) are those related to post-purchase productivity. Not only does introducing banding (and automation) to a production line reduce labor costs, it decreases material waste from a master carton, helps increase productivity and, ultimately, quickly generates ROI. The majority of our customers have an ROI in 12 months or less.