ATS - US-2100 Models
The US-2100 uses ultrasonic welding for adhesive-free labeling and sleeving. A heavy-duty, semi-automatic machine, the US-2100 offers the same benefits of the US-2000 but can accommodate bands up to 4" wide, giving you optimal space for branding and labeling. In addition to ultrasonic welding technology, this machine includes other unique features such as:
- Diverse number of machine options, configurations, sizes and features
- Easy to set-up, use and maintain
- Robust ultra-sonic welding technology
- Digital operator interface
- Contains a long roll dispenser
- Highly versatile for limitless applications
- Limitless options for materials (see Materials tab below)
- Many models do not require costly compressed air
- “Branding with banding”- custom imprinting on the material
- Automation and customization options available
- Complimentary operator and service training available
- World class local service and support
Provide us with a few details in the contact form on this page and we’ll have an experienced packaging consultant show you how bundling can reduce your packaging material and labor costs.
BANDING MATERIALS WITH UNSURPASSED QUALITY
- Designed to flow through ATS banding machines without jams and breakage
- Large stock of paper and plastic banding material in US distribution centers
- Guaranteed to work consistently and reliably
- Variable strength ultrasonic weld
- Pre-printable for branding and consumer interation
- Print in-line for consumer information – variable data, bar codes, expiration dates, etc.
- Colors available
- Sustainable & recyclable
- PAPER – We carry a variety of different papers for low-tension banding needs. Options include kraft paper (brown) and white paper in varying widths and thicknesses.
- PLASTIC – Showcase your product with transparent material. Our plastic banding materials are stronger than paper for more security and allow for product viewing through the clear plastic banding material. Colors also available.
- CUSTOM – Our material specialists can recommend the best option, including custom printing your logo, instructions for your customer, or bar codes for product identification.
We finally found a solution for our very slippery small bottle neck labels. The banding solution from Felins works great to band our labels for transit to the bottling line. We have far fewer damaged labels and less scrap at the bottling line
When we installed the automated label banding machine, our results were immediate and impressive. Our throughput improved by 60% over the hand labor process.
I want to tell you, this is the quickest and best support I have ever had. Expectations exceeded. I sent a video clip and some pictures to a technician at Felins and they immediately diagnosed my problem.
We needed a way to secure our medical packs that kept them clean and secure, and were also easy for staff to unpack when needed. The wrapping and banding solution Felins gave us fit all our criteria. We are very happy with our choice and are looking at other ways to use this technology.