ATS - US-2100 Models
The US-2100 plastic banding machine uses ultrasonic welding for adhesive-free labeling and sleeving. A heavy-duty, semi-automatic banding machine, the US-2100 offers the same benefits of the US-2000 but can accommodate bands up to 4" wide, giving you optimal space for branding and labeling. In addition to ultrasonic welding technology, this ATS banding machine includes other unique features such as:
- Diverse number of machine options, configurations, sizes and features
- Easy to set-up, use and maintain
- Robust ultra-sonic welding technology
- Digital operator interface
- Contains a long roll dispenser
- Highly versatile for limitless applications
- Limitless options for materials (see Materials tab below)
- Many models do not require costly compressed air
- “Branding with banding”- custom imprinting on the material
- Automation and customization options available
- Complimentary operator and service training available
- World class local service and support
Provide us with a few details in the contact form on this page and we’ll have an experienced packaging consultant show you how bundling can reduce your packaging material and labor costs.
BANDING MATERIALS WITH UNSURPASSED QUALITY
- Designed to flow through ATS banding machines without jams and breakage
- Large stock of paper and plastic banding material in US distribution centers
- Guaranteed to work consistently and reliably
- Variable strength ultrasonic weld
- Pre-printable for branding and consumer interation
- Print in-line for consumer information – variable data, bar codes, expiration dates, etc.
- Colors available
- Sustainable & recyclable
- PAPER – We carry a variety of different papers for low-tension banding needs. Options include kraft paper (brown) and white paper in varying widths and thicknesses.
- PLASTIC – Showcase your product with transparent material. Our plastic banding materials are stronger than paper for more security and allow for product viewing through the clear plastic banding material. Colors also available.
- CUSTOM – Our material specialists can recommend the best option, including custom printing your logo, instructions for your customer, or bar codes for product identification.
Sustainability, especially from food processors, is demanded by consumers today. One hot dog maker identified a way to reduce packaging for club packs by 62% and kept the essential security and brand recognition packaging needed for their product.
We finally found a solution for our very slippery small bottle neck labels. The banding solution from Felins works great to band our labels for transit to the bottling line. We have far fewer damaged labels and less scrap at the bottling line
Felins went above what was expected for our training. The maintenance group tore down one of our banders and went through all of the parts. Then they put the machine back together, giving them a complete understanding of the machine and its operating functions.
I want to tell you, this is the quickest and best support I have ever had. Expectations exceeded. I sent a video clip and some pictures to a technician at Felins and they immediately diagnosed my problem.