This innovative, advanced elastic tying machine is an excellent alternative to rubber banding and twist tying. Although it is used heavily in the floral and agricultural industries, this machine can be adapted for nearly any application that requires an elastic band. Additional features include:
- American-made quality and reliability
- Unique pivot arm and elevated work table
- Infinite throat length for long products
- Ease of set-up, use and maintenance
- Versatile, limitless applications
- Various tying materials available (see Materials tab below)
- Automated and customized options available
- Redundant safety features
- Complimentary operator and service training available
- World-class, local service and support
Interested in optimizing your process and increase labor savings? Contact us any time. We're excited to find the Felins solution for you! If you are looking to produce hundreds of bundles, check out our Turbo-Tyer.
Each of our material options is designed to flawlessly flow through our tying machines without jams and breakages. Our most common materials include:
- POLYTAPES– Tying with polytape is the most economical way to bundle. Our high-quality, low-cost polytapes are available in a variety of roll lengths, colors, and tensile strengths.
- COTTON TWINES – Twines are an excellent choice when a more traditional, elegant material is needed. We offer a variety of colors and can provide food grade and biodegradable twines upon request.
- ELASTICS – To securely bundle products from flowers to wire coils, we offer a variety of high- and low-stretch elastics. Food grade elastics are also available upon request.
As both an equipment manufacturer and material supplier, we guarantee our machines will last longer and work better when used with our tying materials. Plus, we work to always have material ready to ship when you need it so your production is never halted as you wait for material.
I want to tell you, this is the quickest and best support I have ever had. Expectations exceeded. I sent a video clip and some pictures to a technician at Felins and they immediately diagnosed my problem.
Where is the machine made?
Our tying machines are made in the US. Specifically, Milwaukee, WI.
Is tying expensive?
Tying is one of the most economical ways to package or bundle a product. It decreases material waste, helps increase productivity, and ultimately generates ROI.
Can we test our products on your machines?
Yes! Reach out to email@example.com or call (800) 843-5667 to get in contact with a sales manager to discuss sending in your product samples. We will send you photos and videos so you can see what your product will look like. We can also send the sample back to you.
I have additional questions. Who should I speak to?
Fill out our contact form and a member of our Sales team reach out to answer any questions you may have. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 843-5667 to get in contact with a Sales Representative.
How much does the machine cost?
Our focus is to provide each customer with the exact solution they need, not just an off-the-shelf packaging machine. When combined with the unique nature of our business, it can be difficult to publish exact pricing. What we CAN say is we offer everything from material at $5/roll to fully customized automation systems for upwards of six figures. Luckily, our packaging consultants can usually provide you with an estimate after just a few qualifying questions.