An economical alternative to rubber banding or twist tying, the JD series industrial heat sealers offer a versatile and compact table-top design for gently banding your products. Additional benefits include:
- Easy to set-up, use and maintain
- Utilizes a heat seal
- Loop style banding
- Highly versatile for limitless applications
- Does not require costly compressed air
- Multiple material selection options (see Materials tab below)
- Complimentary operator and service training available
- World class local service and support
Provide us with a few details in the contact form on this page and we’ll have an experienced packaging consultant show you how bundling can reduce your packaging material and labor costs.
BANDING MATERIALS WITH UNSURPASSED QUALITY
- Designed to flow through our banding machines without jams and breakage
- Large stock of paper and plastic banding material in US distribution centers
- Guaranteed to work consistently and reliably
- Pre-printable for branding and product information
- Colors available
- Sustainable & recyclable
- PAPER – We carry a variety of different papers for low-tension banding needs. Options include kraft paper (brown) and white paper in varying widths and thicknesses.
- PLASTIC – Showcase your product with transparent material. Our plastic banding materials are stronger than paper for more security and allow for product viewing through the clear plastic banding material. Colors also available.
- CUSTOM – Our material specialists can recommend the best option, including custom printing your logo, instructions for your customer, or bar codes for product identification.
I want to tell you, this is the quickest and best support I have ever had. Expectations exceeded. I sent a video clip and some pictures to a technician at Felins and they immediately diagnosed my problem.
We needed a way to secure our medical packs that kept them clean and secure, and were also easy for staff to unpack when needed. The wrapping and banding solution Felins gave us fit all our criteria. We are very happy with our choice and are looking at other ways to use this technology.
We finally found a solution for our very slippery small bottle neck labels. The banding solution from Felins works great to band our labels for transit to the bottling line. We have far fewer damaged labels and less scrap at the bottling line