Stretch Film Banding
A unique alternative form of bundling, our Flex-Strap™ semi-automatic stretch film banding machines securely bundle and protect corrugated products without causing damage. With their capability to prevent unwrapping while in transit, the strong heat seal applied to the stretch film is just one of the great features of this semi-automatic banding machine.
Other features include:
- American-made quality and reliability
- Unique, film heat-seal system minimizes material usage
- Easy to setup, use and maintain
- Available in multiple sizes
- Digital temperature controls
- Adjustable tension and number of wraps
- Diverse selection of economical stretch film materials (see materials tab below)
- Automation and customization options available
- Complimentary operator and service training available
- World-class local service and support
Provide us with a few details in the contact form and we’ll have an experienced packaging consultant show you how stretch film banding can reduce your packaging material and labor costs.
At the heart of our ability to solve such a diverse number of application problems, is our stretch film offering. Felins' stretch films are designed for use in our equipment without the downtime issues associated with other lesser quality films.
As an equipment manufacturer and material supplier, we can guarantee that our machines will work consistently and repeatedly for years to come when used with our stretch films. We understand the importance of having film available at a moment's notice and have a large variety of films in stock at our warehouse and throughout our distribution network. See below for a brief description of just some of the different films that we offer.
- Printed films
- Colored films
- UV light protected films
- Limited stretch films
- 53 ga – 200 ga. film thickness options
- 2” & 3” widths
Let us show you how stretch film banding can increase your profitability. For more information regarding our stretch films, please contact us.