Designed around our ultrasonic banding machines, we provide a variety of automated packaging solutions for use in the print industry. From standard to fully-automated, these banding systems require little-to-no operator assistance and can be fully customized to meet your packaging needs. Some of the automated solutions we've provided in the past include:
FEEDING, COUNTING, STACKING, AND BANDING SYSTEMS
- Single or multiple feeders
- Bar code scanning options for variable stack heights
- Great for cards, envelopes, inserts, flyers, pamphlets, tickets, labels
- Auto-loading conveyors available
- Sell Sheet l Video
LABEL BANDING SYSTEM FOR MIXED SHEETS
- Automatically bands cut and stack labels that vary in size and stack height
- Can be used for multiple cutters simultaneously
- Works great for cards and photos as well
- Sell Sheet l Video
LABEL BANDING SYSTEM FOR TALL STACKS
From initial inquiry through post-installation service and support, our main goal is to provide each customer with a complete solution. That includes the proper service, parts and, of course, consumable banding materials that run best in our machines. Designed specifically to work in our ultrasonic banding machines, our materials are optimized to keep your operations up and running. We also work diligently to ensure we have the materials in stock when you need them so you can feel confident your packaging materials will always be available.
Our most popular material options include:
- FWG – Soft ribbon-like plastic film perfect for product with delicate edges
- FTN – Strong, transparent film perfect for showcasing your product
- FSW – White smooth film perfect for high quality pre-printed graphics or real-time in-line printing
- Paper – Brown or White paper for applications where easy removal is imperative (it can be torn by hand)
Other options include:
- Compostable materials
- Recyclable materials
- Latex free materials
Can we test our products on your machines?
Yes! Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 843-5667 to get in contact with a sales manager to discuss your banding project.
Does Felins manufacture banding machines?
Our machines are manufactured by ATS in Switzerland. Felins is one of two master distributors in the US, supporting the 30 midwestern and western states. Sales support, customer service and technical support for your machine will come from Felins in Milwaukee, WI.
Describe your target audience and what will motivate them to purchase a bander.
We offer non-traditional banding solutions that increase throughput, protect product quality and integrity, and significantly reduce packaging material and labor costs. Regardless of the industry you're in, we can provide you with bundling equipment to reduce packaging mass, help lower your carbon footprint and improve overall product quality.
Is banding expensive?
The most widely believed myth about banding is that the technology and consumables are too expensive. However, the most widely overlooked statistics (and prices) are those related to post-purchase productivity. Not only does introducing banding (and automation) to a production line reduce labor costs, it decreases material waste from a master carton, helps increase productivity and, ultimately, quickly generates ROI. The majority of our customers have an ROI in 12 months or less.