From backlogs to rework to labor shortages, we know the laundry industry faces challenges unlike almost any other. That’s why we designed our automated tying systems specifically for improving PPOH in commercial and industrial laundries.
Our automation is the most robust laundry tying equipment on the planet. When installed with Felins laundry conveyance, they are capable of automatically tying up to 900 bundles per hour while significantly reducing operating costs. What does that mean for you? It means you can focus on your operations and not worry about your pack out area.
Notable highlights include:
- Minimal maintenance requirements
- Designed and built in the US
- World-class technical service post-sale
- Utilize economical twine and polytape materials
- Free training for life
The heart of our ability to overcome difficult application challenges is our material offering. Each option is designed to flawlessly flow through our tying machines without jams and breakages. Our most common materials include:
- Polytapes – Tying with polytape is the most economical way to bundle. Our high-quality, low-cost polytapes are available in a variety of roll lengths, colors, and tensile strengths.
- Cotton Twines – Our twines are an excellent choice when a more traditional, elegant material is needed. We offer a variety of colors and can provide food grade and biodegradable twines upon request.
As both an equipment manufacturer and material supplier, we guarantee our machines will last longer and work better when used with our tying materials. Plus, we work to always have material ready to ship when you need it so your production is never halted as you wait for material.
For information on our tying materials, including our specialty and custom materials used to solve nearly every tying requirement, please contact us.