We provide a variety of different tying options for the print industry. If you are looking for the most economical method of bundling your products, tying is the answer. We have tying machines that will:
- Secure closed mail trays/tubs
- Bundle stacks of magazines/inserts
- Insert elastic bands through tags
Fill out the contact us form and we will get back to you shortly to determine how we can best help you.
The heart of our ability to overcome difficult application challenges is our material offering. Each option is designed to flawlessly flow through our tying machines without jams and breakages. Our most common materials include:
- Polytapes – Tying with polytape is the most economical way to bundle. Our high-quality, low-cost polytapes are available in a variety of roll lengths, colors, and tensile strengths.
- Cotton Twines – Our twines are an excellent choice when a more traditional, elegant material is needed. We offer a variety of colors and can provide food grade and biodegradable twines upon request.
- Elastics – To securely bundle products from flowers to wire coils, we offer a variety of high- and low-stretch elastics. Food grade elastics are also available upon request.
As both an equipment manufacturer and material supplier, we guarantee our machines will last longer and work better when used with our tying materials. Plus, we work to always have material ready to ship when you need it so your production is never halted as you wait for material.
For information on our tying materials, including our specialty and custom materials used to solve nearly every tying requirement, please contact us.