Our semi-automatic Pak-Tyer™ and Rotary Pak-Tyer™ (RPT) machines are highly versatile, reliable, and increase productivity. They're the perfect replacement for laborious hand tying and dangerous, product damaging strapping. Each come in a variety of different sizes and have various options that allow you to optimize your pack out area.
Notable features include:
• Ease of set-up, use and maintenance
• Available in multiple sizes
• Fully adjustable tension
• Several activations methods
• Various tying materials available (see Materials tab below)
• Complimentary operator and service training available
• World-class, local service and support
Give us a call or fill out the contact form on this page and we will be happy to show you how our tying equipment can help you increase your PPOH (pounds per operator hour).
The heart of our ability to overcome difficult application challenges is our material offering. Each option is designed to flawlessly flow through our tying machines without jams and breakages. Our most common materials include:
- Polytapes – Tying with polytape is the most economical way to bundle. Our high-quality, low-cost polytapes are available in a variety of roll lengths, colors, and tensile strengths.
- Cotton Twines – Our twines are an excellent choice when a more traditional, elegant material is needed. We offer a variety of colors and can provide food grade and biodegradable twines upon request.
- Elastics – Great for niche applications in the laundry industry.
As both an equipment manufacturer and material supplier, we guarantee our machines will last longer and work better when used with our tying materials. Plus, we work to always have material ready to ship when you need it so your production is never halted as you wait for material.
For information on our tying materials, including our specialty and custom materials used to solve nearly every tying requirement, please contact us.