Labeling & Sleeving
Branding your products is quick and easy with automatic labeling systems. Designed for labeling and sleeving, these machines are equipped with technology to perfectly position pre-printed material on each bundle. By adding an inline printer, these sleeving systems can also print variable data live on each band. That means you can replace several systems with one automated label applicator solution!
- No damage means less waste
- Automation uses less labor
- Banding uses less raw material
- Securely and gently holds stacks together
- Increases efficiency
- Minimizes manual labor
- Minimal set-up time
From initial inquiry through post-installation service and support, our main goal is to provide each customer with a complete solution. That includes the proper service, parts, and of course, consumable banding materials that run best in our machines.
Designed specifically to work in our ultrasonic banding machines, our materials are optimized to keep your operations up and running. We also work diligently to ensure we have the materials in stock when you need them so you can feel confident your packaging materials will always be available.
Our most popular material options include:
- FWG – Soft ribbon-like plastic film perfect for product with delicate edges
- FTN – Strong, transparent film perfect for showcasing your product
- FSW – White smooth film perfect for high quality pre-printed graphics or real-time in-line printing
- Paper – Brown or White paper for applications where easy removal is imperative (it can be torn by hand)
Other options include:
- Compostable materials
- Recyclable materials
- Food grade materials
- Thick stock paper to simulate chipboard sleeves