Heat Seal Banding
Perfect for growing print shops, our line of commercial heat sealing machines provides an excellent introduction to banding. Easy to operate and maintain, these paper and plastic banding machines will quickly improve your packaging operations with minimal investment in capital and operator training. Our most popular heat seal machinery includes:
- Most elite heat banding machines on the market
- Various band widths available
- No warm up time required
- Long roll dispenser stand available
- Choose from paper or plastic banding materials
- Sell Sheet l Video
From initial inquiry through post-installation service and support, our main goal is to provide each customer with a complete solution. That includes the proper service, parts and, of course, consumable banding materials that run best in our machines.
- Designed to flow through the our banding machines without jams and breakage of other lower quality banding tape
- Large stock of paper and plastic banding material in USA distribution centers
- Guaranteed to work consistently and reliably
- Choose from:
- Paper Bands – We carry a variety of different banding papers and tapes. Options include kraft paper (brown) and white paper in varying widths.
- Transparent Plastic Bands – Showcase your product with a see-through banding tape. Our plastic banding materials are stronger than paper for more security and allow for product viewing through the clear plastic banding material.
Step up to the elite form of bundling. Get started with banding today.
Is banding expensive?
The most widely believed myth about banding is that the technology and consumables are too expensive. However, the most widely overlooked statistics (and prices) are those related to post-purchase productivity. Not only does introducing banding (and automation) to a production line reduce labor costs, it decreases material waste from a master carton, helps increase productivity and, ultimately, quickly generates ROI. The majority of our customers have an ROI in 12 months or less.
Can we test our products on your machines?
Yes! Reach out to email@example.com or call (800) 843-5667 to get in contact with a sales manager to discuss your banding project.