Designed specifically for coils of hose, tubing, wire, and cable, the semi-automatic Coil-Tyer wire tying machine improves productivity and eliminates the hassle of messy tapes or expensive twist ties. With multiple material options available and adjustable tension control, coils will stay secure from production facility to customer. Additional features include:
- American-made quality and relability
- Unique, slanted table design and pivot arm
- Ease of set-up and maintenance
- Versatile configuration options for coils, wires, tubes, etc.
- Various tying materials available (see Materials tab below)
- Redundant safety features
- Complimentary operator and service training available
- World-class, local service and support
Interested in reducing your packaging material and labor costs? Contact us any time and find the Felins solutions for you!
Each of our material options is designed to flawlessly flow through our tying machines without jams and breakages. Our most common materials include:
- POLYTAPES– Tying with polytape is the most economical way to bundle. Our high-quality, low-cost polytapes are available in a variety of roll lengths, colors, and tensile strengths.
- COTTON TWINES – Twines are an excellent choice when a more traditional, elegant material is needed. We offer a variety of colors and can provide food grade and biodegradable twines upon request.
- ELASTICS – To securely bundle products from flowers to wire coils, we offer a variety of high- and low-stretch elastics. Food grade elastics are also available upon request.
As both an equipment manufacturer and material supplier, we guarantee our machines will last longer and work better when used with our tying materials. Plus, we work to always have material ready to ship when you need it so your production is never halted as you wait for material.
I want to tell you, this is the quickest and best support I have ever had. Expectations exceeded. I sent a video clip and some pictures to a technician at Felins and they immediately diagnosed my problem.