Designed to be washdown-ready, the Sani-Tyer is perfect for any application within the food industry. Whether you're tying roasts, poultry, vegetables, or any other food product, this tyer will improve your productivity and reduce labor costs. Additional features include:
- American-made quality and reliability
- Unique pivot arm tying
- Ease of set-up, use and maintenance
- Fully adjustable tension
- USDA approved
- Food-grade materials available (see Materials tab below)
- Customized options available
- Complimentary operator and service training available
- World-class, local service and support
Provide us with a few details in the contact form and we’ll have an experienced packaging consultant show you how tying can reduce your packaging material and labor costs.
The heart of our ability to overcome difficult application challenges is our material offering. Each option is designed to flawlessly flow through our tying machines without jams and breakages. Our most common materials include:
- Polytapes – Tying with polytape is the most economical way to bundle. Our high-quality, low-cost polytapes are available in a variety of roll lengths, colors, and tensile strengths.
- Cotton Twines – Our twines are an excellent choice when a more traditional, elegant material is needed. We offer a variety of colors and can provide food grade and biodegradable twines upon request.
- Elastics – To securely bundle products from flowers to wire coils, we offer a variety of high- and low-stretch elastics. Food grade and USDA-approved materials are also available upon request.
As both an equipment manufacturer and material supplier, we guarantee our machines will last longer and work better when used with our tying materials. Plus, we work to always have material ready to ship when you need it so your production is never halted as you wait for material.
For information on our tying materials, including our specialty and custom materials used to solve nearly every tying requirement, please contact us.
I want to tell you, this is the quickest and best support I have ever had. Expectations exceeded. I sent a video clip and some pictures to a technician at Felins and they immediately diagnosed my problem.