ATS - US-2000 Models
This heavy duty, top-of-the line, semi-automatic banding machine is the only ultrasonic banding machine on the market. The ultrasonic weld is fast, clean, efficient, and consistent in eliminating the variability that heat and the wearable components of a heat seal machine can introduce to your process. The combination of this innovative ultrasonic technology and countless other customizable features makes this machine ideal for banding nearly any application. Additional benefits include:
- Diverse number of machine options, configurations, sizes and features
- Easy to set-up, use and maintain
- Robust ultra-sonic welding technology
- Digital operator interface
- Contains a long roll dispenser
- Highly versatile for limitless applications
- Limitless options for materials (see Materials tab below)
- Many models do not require costly compressed air
- “Branding with banding”- custom imprinting on the material
- Automation and customization options available
- Complimentary operator and service training available
- World class local service and support
Provide us with a few details in the contact form on this page and we’ll have an experienced packaging consultant show you how bundling can reduce your packaging material and labor costs.
ATS-US-2000 – Banding Machine Banding Materials with Unsurpassed Quality
- Designed to flow through the ATS – Banding Machines without jams and breakage of other lower quality banding tape
- Large stock of paper and plastic banding material readily available in US distribution centers
- Guaranteed to work consistently and reliably
- Variable strength ultra-sonic weld
- Pre-printable for brand identity and consumer interaction
- Print in-line for consumer information – variable data, bar codes, expiration dates, etc.
- Colors available
- Sustainable & recyclable
It is easy and economical to label your product with a band. Pre-printed banding allows companies to enhance a brand image and interact with the consumer using instructions, corporate identity, product information, bar codes, QR codes, and more printed on the label band.
- Paper Bands – We carry a variety of different banding papers and tapes. Options include kraft paper (brown) and white paper in varying widths. Variable thicknesses are available (PB90 and PB70). This inexpensive material works well for low tension banding needs.
- Transparent Plastic Bands – Showcase your product with a see-through banding tape. Our plastic banding materials are stronger than paper for more security and allow for product viewing through the clear plastic banding material.
- FWG – Gentle hold, strong tension, inexpensive, stretchable, elastic properties, plastic band infused with air bubbles, recyclable polypropylene
- FTN - Non-shiny finish, highly printable, clear, polypropylene, recyclable
- Custom Bands –Our material specialist can recommend the best option, including custom printing your logo, instructions for your customer, and even bar codes for product identification.
Step up to the elite form of bundling. Get started with banding today.
ATS – US-2000 Machines reliably run ultra-sonic brown (kraft) paper, white paper and clear plastic film. Pre-printed or branded materials are available. Plastic banding comes in a variety of colors.
Sustainability, especially from food processors, is demanded by consumers today. One hot dog maker identified a way to reduce packaging for club packs by 62% and kept the essential security and brand recognition packaging needed for their product.
We finally found a solution for our very slippery small bottle neck labels. The banding solution from Felins works great to band our labels for transit to the bottling line. We have far fewer damaged labels and less scrap at the bottling line
The bander that we purchased from Felins has been an excellent addition to our equipment list… We could not use our standard strapping as it would cause dents in the bundles on the top and bottom boxes. These boxes were constantly being rejected by our client... The addition of the Felins bander has increased our production efficiencies... without a single rejection from our customer. We have also found multiple other smaller opportunities where we can save labor and product a great looking final product.
We needed a way to secure our medical packs that kept them clean and secure, and were also easy for staff to unpack when needed. The wrapping and banding solution Felins gave us fit all our criteria. We are very happy with our choice and are looking at other ways to use this technology.