From backlogs to rework to labor shortages, we know the laundry industry faces challenges unlike almost any other. That’s why we designed our Automated Laundry Tying System (ALTS) specifically for improving PPOH in commercial and industrial laundries.
The ALTS is the most robust laundry tying machine on the planet. When installed with Felins laundry conveyance, this system is capable of automatically tying up to 900 bundles per hour while significantly reducing operating costs.
What does that mean for you? It means you can focus on your operations and not worry about your pack out area.
A few highlights include:
- Minimal maintenance requirements
- Designed and built in the US
- World-class technical service post-sale
- Utilizes economical twine and polytape materials
- Free training for life
Each of our material options is designed to flawlessly flow through our tying machines without jams and breakages. Our most common materials include:
- POLYTAPES– Tying with polytape is the most economical way to bundle. Our high-quality, low-cost polytapes are available in a variety of roll lengths, colors, and tensile strengths.
- COTTON TWINES – Twines are an excellent choice when a more traditional, elegant material is needed. We offer a variety of colors and can provide food grade and biodegradable twines upon request.
- ELASTICS – To securely bundle products from flowers to wire coils, we offer a variety of high- and low-stretch elastics. Food grade elastics are also available upon request.
As both an equipment manufacturer and material supplier, we guarantee our machines will last longer and work better when used with our tying materials. Plus, we work to always have material ready to ship when you need it so your production is never halted as you wait for material.
We had trouble keeping our cut pattern pieces in our sewn goods department together as they made their way through production. Sewing machine operators were always looking for the correct garment pieces. The Felins Pak-Tyer® keeps our pieces safely together until they reach the machines. Our finished piece count has increased significantly.