Safety, security and sustainability. We understand the factors that drive packaging decisions and are committed to providing industrial packaging equipment and machinery solutions to help the manufacturing industry increase safety, improve security, and we make it easy to be sustainable with our eco-friendly material options and packaging solutions.
From shrink wrapping and tying to industrial banding equipment, we work with each of our customers to find the best solution for their needs and goals. Each of our sustainable technologies uses less material, creates less waste and helps better allocate labor resources. There are many manufacturing applications in the industry, from bundling gaskets to assemblies, hardware tools to nail coils, and anything from hoses to wire coils - Felins can find a way to package your product while speeding up your production.
Additional benefits include:
- Secure For Transit: Our packaging solutions can help protect your products for transportation or in-plant processes
- Adhesive-Free: Our packaging material can be removed without a knife, cutters, or scissors. Speeding up the process.
- Variety of Technologies and Materials: We have 8 different product technologies to choose from and our expert representatives can show you different solutions based on your application. We can take in a sample of your product and test it for free.
- Custom and Automated Options: We offer semi-automatic for smaller operations or fully-automated systems. Felins can customize any system to meet your needs.
- Eco-Friendly and Recyclable Options: Our team always stays up to date with sustainability trends and demands. We can be a trusted partner to help you navigate. We have recyclable papers, recyclable plastics, transparent films for showcasing products, and compostable materials to give you the flexibility to meet consumer demands for sustainable packaging solutions.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
For more information on our machines, click on the thumbnails below for more details about each machine. To see our machines in action, click play: